Technology at work.
CIO Power List is a unique and powerful platform honouring our country's most distinguished CIOs. These innovative leaders have been chosen for their exemplary skills, and adoption of innovative technologies and strategies to boost business.
The 360-degree selection process is based on several criteria and an Algorithm will decide the 'Who's Who in CIO Power List 2020 based on multiple parameters in Business and Technology Categories.
The Algorithm has been developed based on a wide range of CIOs data collected from multiple channels, making the entire process unique.
Data sources include:
- Reputation of the CIO in Mainline, Online and Print Media, including Business and Technology Publications
- Combined Data on Awards, Honours and Recognitions Won and Achievements till date.
- Involvement in Associations and Industry groups Media, Associations & Industry groups.
- Random sampling of Social Media Engagements
- National Survey of Peer CIO sentiments – CIOs vote for their peers
- Nomination from Vendors
- Inputs from the CIO himself/ herself on their Key achievements for the last 12 months.